Dear Colleagues and Friends
The 10th International Workshop on Zinc Oxide and Other Oxide Semiconductors (IWZnO 2018) lasting from 11th till 14th of September 2018 is over! We sincerely hope you enjoyed the event as we did. To refresh your memories we created a gallery of photos.
Click the photo below to access the gallery.
Looking forward to seeing you again,
IWZnO-2018 Organizing Committee
Everyone interested in the live music played during the banquet please go to youtube:
- Violin and harp music compilation
- Pachelbel – Canon on violin and harp
- Claude Debussy – La Fille aux cheveux de lin
International Workshops on Zinc Oxide are organized every second year.
See Previous IWZnO conferences.
The workshop will show new progress in the state of art research in ZnO and other oxide semiconductors like TiO2, Ga2O3 and SnO2. It will be devoted to bulk and surface properties, films, nanocrystals, structure-property relationships, electronic, optical and magnetic properties, and their device applications. The new trends in experimental and theoretical research on oxide semiconductors will be presented.
- Growth and characterization of bulk crystals and thin films of ZnO and other oxide semiconductors like TiO2, Ga2O3, SnO2 and their compounds
- Doping and defect control
- Structure – properties relationship in oxides
- Interface and surface properties
- Nanostructures (quantum dots, quantum wells, nanowires, etc…)
- Optical and electrical properties
- Heterostructures and homojunctions
- Magnetism and spintronics
- Optical and electronic devices (thin film transitors, light emitting diodes, detectors, sensors, etc…)
- Theory (band calculation, ab-initio calculation, etc…)