Dear Colleagues and Friends
The 10th International Workshop on Zinc Oxide and Other Oxide Semiconductors (IWZnO 2018) which will take place in Warsaw is quickly approaching.
For your convenience, all useful details concerning the transport from the Warsaw Chopin Airport to the conference venue (SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Building A, Rakowiecka Str. 24, Hall A) as well as from the conference venue to the banquet place (Library of the Ministry of Agriculture [CBR]) can be accessed directly from the conference home website. We cordially invite you to the Get Together party which will take place on Tuesday, September 11th at 6:30 PM, at the conference place.
Using dedicated link placed to the right one can also consult the short description of both on-screen and poster presentations formats, while the specific requirements related to the conference proceedings publication are available via the Presentations/proceedings link from the main menu.
The short and detailed versions of IWZnO-2018 programme are placed under the Programme menu. Additionally, the daily program can be downloaded directly from there to your mobile devices using attached QR codes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any further questions.
We wish all of you an enjoyable and scientifically fruitful stay in Warsaw!
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
IWZnO-2018 Organizing Committee
The 10th International Workshop on Zinc Oxide and Other Oxide Semiconductors (IWZnO 2018) will take place in Warsaw, Poland from 11th till 14th of September, 2018 at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Building A, Hall A.
International Workshops on Zinc Oxide are organized every second year.
See Previous IWZnO conferences.
The workshop will show new progress in the state of art research in ZnO and other oxide semiconductors like TiO2, Ga2O3 and SnO2. It will be devoted to bulk and surface properties, films, nanocrystals, structure-property relationships, electronic, optical and magnetic properties, and their device applications. The new trends in experimental and theoretical research on oxide semiconductors will be presented.
- Growth and characterization of bulk crystals and thin films of ZnO and other oxide semiconductors like TiO2, Ga2O3, SnO2 and their compounds
- Doping and defect control
- Structure – properties relationship in oxides
- Interface and surface properties
- Nanostructures (quantum dots, quantum wells, nanowires, etc…)
- Optical and electrical properties
- Heterostructures and homojunctions
- Magnetism and spintronics
- Optical and electronic devices (thin film transitors, light emitting diodes, detectors, sensors, etc…)
- Theory (band calculation, ab-initio calculation, etc…)